Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Last Few Days @ $0.99: How To Write & Self-Publish Your First Novel
Yep, that's it folks...
Since its launch in early June, I have been selling this excellent and popular ebook for just $0.99. As from Monday, the book's price will increase to $2.99. Of course this is still a great deal, but at only $0.99 it's truly a steal.
So, head over to Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Smashwords and pick up your copy today.
1. Don't Start the Story at the Beginning
2. Become a Successful Writer in 2,000 Hours
3. Poems and Short Stories
4. Creating a Good Plot
5. How Long Should a First Novel Be?
6. Writing in the First Person
7. Writing in the Third Person
8. Dialog Versus Narrative – Show Versus Tell
9. Writing Your First Novel: Words & Routine
10. Conflict and Its Importance
11. Plot Pace
12. Creating Believable and Well Rounded Characters
13. Writing Dialog – Or ‘He Said, She Said’
14. Creating a Page Turner
15. Letting the Book 'Cook'
16. Self-Editing Your Novel
17. The Process of Pre-Reads
18. Creating a World of Fantasy
19. How to Write & Self-Publish a Novel: The End-To-End Process Checklist
20. Creating a Writing Environment without Interruptions
21. Reading to Write
22. Encouraging All Would Be Authors
23. The Self-Publishing Process - The COMPLETE A-Z Instructions
24. Marketing Your Novel - The Relevance of Social Media, ARCs and Book Bloggers
For more information, read my blog book page HERE.