My ebook, How To Write & Self-Publish Your First Novel, has enjoyed great success since it was first launched. So much so that I have decided to increase its price by a dollar to $3.99 from December 1st.
Smashwords and using coupon code CH82X on checkout! (And don't forget, you can always read 20% of my books for FREE at Smashwords). Yes, now there's no reason to delay in your purchase.
The book is a series of 24 essays that will help you on your way to successfully writing and self-publishing your first novel. The contents are listed below. You can also jump over to my author website HERE to read more about the book. So, don't delay, order your copy today!
1. Don't Start the Story at the Beginning
2. Become a Successful Writer in 2,000 Hours
3. Poems and Short Stories
4. Creating a Good Plot
5. How Long Should a First Novel Be?
6. Writing in the First Person
7. Writing in the Third Person
8. Dialog Versus Narrative – Show Versus Tell
9. Writing Your First Novel: Words & Routine
10. Conflict and Its Importance
11. Plot Pace
12. Creating Believable and Well Rounded Characters
13. Writing Dialog – Or ‘He Said, She Said’
14. Creating a Page Turner
15. Letting the Book 'Cook'
16. Self-Editing Your Novel
17. The Process of Pre-Reads
18. Creating a World of Fantasy
19. How to Write & Self-Publish a Novel: The End-To-End Process Checklist
20. Creating a Writing Environment without Interruptions
21. Reading to Write
22. Encouraging All Would Be Authors
23. The Self-Publishing Process - The COMPLETE A-Z Instructions
24. Marketing Your Novel - The Relevance of Social Media, ARCs and Book Bloggers