I think at last I'm getting the hang of this thing. Day three was a successful day.
Let's get straight on with the comments:
- Skin - I think the blotches on my face are a little worse than yesterday. Nothing significant but definitely blotchy. Detox is at work!
- Energy - My energy was good yesterday. I did all the things I wanted to do without any issues and enjoyed a relaxing evening
- Sleep - My energy level was so good yesterday evening that I didn't go to bed until very late. As a result, I only slept about 6 hours but it was great sleep! Deep and satisfying
- Hunger - Another day where I wasn't hungry! It's weird. I am eating (or drinking) way less than I do on a regular basis and yet I'm not getting any real hunger pangs. I definitely thought I would be starving by now. I drank about 60oz of juice during the day and about 80oz of water
- Aches & Pains - None
- Total Pounds Lost - 5.2 (1.8 yesterday)
- General Comments - My sinuses felt a little blocked today and I definitely had some mucus to clear out. Again, I've read this is normal. I've also noticed that I'm having more vivid dreams than usual. The mind is a weird thing! I had no headache today and my concentration was good. Actually it was better today than it has been for a while. I am looking forward to ongoing improvements over the next week.
As for the weight loss, I am impressed at how much is coming off in such a short time. It can't be due to dehydration as I'm drinking plenty of water and it can't be down to calorie intake alone. In three days I would normally consume around 6,000 calories, which would equate to around 1.7lb of body weight lost if I consumed nothing at all. I have been taking somewhere in the region of 700 to 1,000 calories a day (by my juicing calculations), so this means the most I should have lost should be around 1lb (to make up for the overall 3500 calorie deficit). This means I've lost an additional 4.2lbs of crap inside my body somehow. Amazing!
I am looking forward to seeing how this feels going forward.
You can read the complete Juice Fast series by clicking the link HERE.